Forklift Training Courses Seattle - Our forklift operator safety training has been customized for illiteracy, thus cutting the training time by 50%. We offer forklift training certification, lift-truck operator driver safety training evaluation, and train the trainer courses provide regulation-compliant, thorough training in industrial-powered fork truck safety and utilization. Forklift pedestrian safety is likewise offered.
We have a highly experienced group of professional trainers to make sure that your staff are trained well. The certification is delivered on site by one of our qualified instructors. People training will learn how to identify dangers and perform safety checks needed for the efficient and safe operation of a powered industrial lift truck.
Forklift Training Tips
The checklist below is important for any workplace that has forklifts on the premises. Each of these questions must be answered with "yes" if all the safety rules and regulations are being followed. A "no" to any question indicates a procedural weakness which could lead to damage to equipment, accident or injury.
1) Is the forklift operating area separated from pedestrian traffic?
2) Is pedestrian access to forklift travel areas restricted by barriers?
3) Are pedestrian walkways provided and well marked?
4) Are "forklift in operation" signs clearly visible?
5) There are mirrors provided at blind spots for pedestrians and operators?
6) Changes or alterations to the daily forklift schedule has been communicated to employees?
7) The lift truck tires being utilized are suitable for all operating surfaces?
8) Is the seatbelt being used?
9) Is the seat in good condition?
10) Is a regular forklift maintenance schedule adhered to?
11) Is an annual forklift certification and inspection carried out?
12) Is the kind of forklift right for the job?
13) Is there a readable load chart on the forklift?
14) Do all operators know how to read the load chart?
15) The chart lists the safe lifting capacity for all attachments and their uses?
16) Do the forklift warning devices work correctly?
17) Is the operating speed control device fitted properly?
18) Is overhead cage fitted correctly on the lift truck?
19) Do the operators of the forklift have certifications to use the machinery?
20) Are warning signs and speed limits being observed?
21) Are lift truck operators up to date on training for all kinds of forklifts being operated?
22) Do operators understand their responsibilities to report any equipment damage and lift truck accidents?
23) Is the pre-test checklist reviewed daily prior to the equipment being used?